Wednesday 5 July 2017

Souldrop Village Green - Unlawful Development Update

Souldrop Village Green
(Click the image to enlarge it)
Knotting and Souldrop Parish Council has developed part of Souldrop Village Green (VG42) - unlawfully, in my opinion. I wrote about it HERE.

 
Following complaints (mine and one village resident’s) and requests to have the green restored to its pre-developed condition, Bedford Borough Council required the parish council to submit a retrospective planning application which was subsequently abandoned. A new, amended application has been submitted although it still retains the original application date – see Application 16/03052/S73A HERE. (I have found that the Council's website is unreliable so the link may not work.)
 
My view is that the application should be refused not least because it seems to me that the Borough Council does not have the power to authorise planning permission on a registered village green.
 
I make my case HERE.
 
Village and town greens are wonderful assets which should be treasured not spoilt. Souldrop Village Green should be restored to its former pre-developed condition.

12 comments:

  1. I feel good when reading your posts. Those are what I want to know. Thank you for introducing useful information to us. I want to enjoy more and more about your writing. I wish you best things in life.
    pop website
    pop on sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!, this was a top quality post. In concept I’d like to publish like this as well – taking time and real effort to make a nice article… but what can I say… I keep putting it off and never seem to get something done best app currency converter
    currency converter box app

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although the acrylic material has good bearing capacity but also can bend very well to form kitchen cabinets diverse. And an important feature that should not be missed when used as a kitchen material is its moisture and fire resistance characteristics. When our sisters cook, the moisture can cling to the surface of the kitchen cabinets lovely if not able to ensure the durability of your kitchen cabinets can not be more than a year, do not say kitchen cabinets Thu Anh furniture will guarantee for 10 years.
    gái gọi, gái gọi cao cấp, hinh sex, Gái gọi Đống Đa, Gái gọi Mỹ Đình

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. Cheers
    autoketing
    email with love download
    email with love by autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing this twist towards. I in truth moreover your weblog publicize no consider lots. you've got in truth shared a informative and appealing weblog publish following human beings
    Shell Shockers Game
    The-light-temple-fireboy-and-watergirl-2 Game
    Sling-drift Game

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    Crayon shinchan adventure games free online
    Crime city 3d 2 Games online
    Top burger Games

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can rest assured your child is playing comfortably on the artificial turf playground. With many years of experience in the field of artificial grass import and distribution, we specialize in providing artificial turf playgrounds such as artificial turf playgrounds, artificial turf playgrounds, artificial turf grass play apartment building, artificial grass playground in the entertainment area ...
    gai goi cao cap, ảnh sex việt nam, Gái gọi Đình Thôn, gái gọi Cầu Giấy, gái gọi hà nội

    ReplyDelete
  8. 4 player sheep party games
    Gunmaster onslaught games for kid
    Colorzzle games to play
    I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful website. An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I do think that you should write more on this subject matter, it may not be a taboo matter but typically people don’t talk about such issues. To the next! All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.
    io jogos for kids
    play free 2 player game
    friv free online juegos

    ReplyDelete

  10. food games 2019
    basketball game
    soccer free games
    I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.

    ReplyDelete